Undergraduate Prelicensure BSN Track Information Sessions
We offer you an important service: We are happy to offer transcript evaluations if you are in need of help and guidance in planning ahead for Fall Semester 2017... come and visit us and bring your transcript! In order for us to plan for your visit, please register through one of the following methods:
- Contact us at (678) 547-6700 or
- Email email@example.com today to set up an appointment!
- Criteria for admission. (Pre-licensure students may only enter at the Fall Semester entry point)
- Program description and general information
- Frequently asked questions
- International student information
- Download an application or complete an online application (ONLY submit one application.)
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information session, simply contact the Office of Admissions to set up a personal appointment with an Advisor.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Please NOTE: A GPS will often direct a person "around" campus but not "into" the campus. Please take the time to download a campus map. If you should get lost, please contact campus police at (678) 547-6358.
Get turn-by-turn directions from Google Maps