Prelicensure BSN students may choose between two types of campus visitation events:
- Open House: If you are just beginning to consider nursing school, we invite you to join the College of Nursing for more information about our BSN program. The Open House will include a Q&A with Admission Advisors, a laboratory simulation, tour of the College of Nursing, and a chance to ask questions of current students and faculty. The next Fall Information Session is Sunday, November 9, 2014 from 2-4 p.m. Please check the website for announcement of date. To make a reservation for Open House, click here.
- Lunch & Learn Information Sessions: If you are intending to apply for admission this year, information sessions give you the opportunity to learn more detailed information about the GBCN nursing experience. Admissions staff will answer your questions about the admission process and current students will share their experiences of nursing school.
Fall 2015 Info Sessions TBA.
Please note the following update: if you are a student who is interested in potential Fall 2015 enrollment, we are happy to offer transcript evaluations if you need help and guidance in planning ahead for Fall. Click here if you are interested in a transcript evaluation; you will be routed to an Admissions Advisor who will provide further instructions.
- Criteria for admission. (Pre-licensure students may only enter at the Fall Semester entry point)
- Program description and general information
- Frequently asked questions
- International student information
- Download an application or complete an online application (ONLY submit one application.)
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information session, simply contact the Office of Admissions to set up a personal appointment with an Advisor.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Please NOTE: A GPS will often direct a person "around" campus but not "into" the campus. Please take the time to download a campus map. If you should get lost, please contact campus police at (678) 547-6358.
Get turn-by-turn directions from Google Maps