Prelicensure BSN students may choose between two types of campus visitation events:
- Open House: If you are just beginning to consider nursing school, we invite you to join the College of Nursing for more information about our BSN program. The Open House will include a Q&A with Admission Advisors, a laboratory simulation, tour of the College of Nursing, and a chance to ask questions of current students and faculty.
Fall 2013 Sessions will be scheduled soon!
- Lunch & Learn Information Sessions: If you are intending to apply for admission this year, information sessions give you the opportunity to learn more detailed information about the GBCN nursing experience. Admissions staff will answer your questions about the admission process and current students will share their experiences of nursing school.
Future Lunch and Learn Sessions will be scheduled for Fall 2013.
- Criteria for admission. (Pre-licensure students may only enter at the Fall Semester entry point)
- Program description and general information
- Frequently asked questions
- International student information
- Download and application or complete an online application (ONLY submit one application.)
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information session, simply contact the Office of Admissions to set up a personal appointment with an Advisor.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Please NOTE: A GPS will often direct a person "around" campus but not "into" the campus. Please take the time to download a campus map. If you should get lost, please contact campus police at (678) 547-6358.
Get turn-by-turn directions from Google Maps