Prelicensure BSN students may choose between two types of campus visitation events:
- Friday Tours: The Office of Admissions cordially invites prospective students to tour our facilities and learn more about the BSN program on Friday, April 10th or Friday, May 1st. The tour will begin promptly at Noon and conclude by 1 p.m., after a brief presentation by Nursing Admissions. For students planning to apply for admission for the Fall 2015 start date, this event will provide you with the opportunity to learn more about the GBCN Nursing experience. Space is limited so register today to join us for a Friday tour!
Please note the following update: if you are a student who is interested in potential Fall 2015 enrollment, we are happy to offer transcript evaluations if you need help and guidance in planning ahead for Fall. Click here if you are interested in a transcript evaluation; you will be routed to an Admissions Advisor who will provide further instructions.
- Criteria for admission. (Pre-licensure students may only enter at the Fall Semester entry point)
- Program description and general information
- Frequently asked questions
- International student information
- Download an application or complete an online application (ONLY submit one application.)
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information session, simply contact the Office of Admissions to set up a personal appointment with an Advisor.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Please NOTE: A GPS will often direct a person "around" campus but not "into" the campus. Please take the time to download a campus map. If you should get lost, please contact campus police at (678) 547-6358.
Get turn-by-turn directions from Google Maps