MSN Information Sessions
MSN Information Sessions are scheduled from 1pm - 2:30pm on the following dates:
- Wed., December 3, 2014: Family Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, or Nurse Education
- Wed., January 14, 2015: Family Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, or Nurse Education
- Wed., February 11, 2015: Family Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Education
- Wed. March 4, 2015: Family Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Education
Prospective MSN students are invited to RSVP for one of the above sessions by clicking on the specialty for the date desired from the above list. The email will be sent to Ms. Tonya Flemons. You may also contact her at 678.547.6800.
All Information sessions are held in the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing building on the Mercer Atlanta Campus. Visitors attending Info Sessions should enter the Nursing building on the ground floor, which faces the parking lot inside the Flowers Road East Campus entrance.
Students may apply for admission to the MSN degree program for Fall, Spring, or Summer Semesters!
- Program description and general information
- Nursing Education focus
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Family Nurse Practioner (FNP)
- Nurse Educator Certificate courses
- Download the application and see criteria for admission
- Download reference forms
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
NOTE: Often times a GPS will direct a person "around" campus but not "into" campus. Please take time to download our campus map. If you should get lost, please call campus police at 678-547-6358.