Statement of Goals
- Enroll and retain highly qualified students from diverse backgrounds for all degree programs.
Integrate liberal arts and sciences into nursing education to broaden intellectual capacity for engaging in innovative professional practice and making socially responsible contributions to the profession and healthcare.
- Provide an environment which fosters student excellence in scholarship, interprofessional clinical practice, and leadership development.
- Prepare students for a professional career that embraces lifelong learning, promotes health and quality of life, and contributes to the College, the profession, and society.
- Recruit and support a highly qualified faculty and professional staff who embrace the vision and mission of the College.
- Provide an academic environment which supports faculty excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service.