College of Nursing students gain knowledge and experiences that allow them to turn their passion for caring for others into fulfilling careers. Learn about the specific admissions requirements, application processes and deadlines for our certificate and degree programs:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
• Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
• Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.)
• Post-Master's Certificates
Campus Visits and Recruitment Events
Schedule a campus visit or attend an information session to learn more about the College of Nursing.
Mercer’s commitment to our active-duty military, veterans, and their families has earned us a federal designation as a “Principles of Excellence” institution. And it’s why we’ve been named a Military Friendly School, a “Best for Vets” college, and Georgia’s First Purple Heart University.