Undergraduate Nursing Admission
Prelicensure BSN Track
- Apply Here (application for fall 2019 will open in September)
- Submit a $50 nonrefundable application fee (check or money order).
- Submit an essay letting us know your reasons for pursuing the profession of nursing as well as enrollment into our College of Nursing.
- Submit TEAS score(s).
- Submit resume that includes work, healthcare, and volunteer experience.
- Submit official college transcript(s)
RN-BSN Completion Track
- Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Submit a $50 nonrefundable application fee (check or money order)
- Submit an essay
- Submit a copy of your current professional nursing licensure card
- Request two professional references be sent to Admissions.
- Submit all official college transcript(s)
Transfer Credit - BSN
- General education courses with a grade of "C" or better from a regionally accredited college or university may be considered for transfer credit provided they meet degree requirements in the College's curriculum.
- Courses may be considered for credit, regardless of age of the course. However the age of the coursework is a factor in the admission decision.
- Science courses completed more than five (5) years ago may require validation by faculty before credit can be granted (for prelicensure BSN Track applicants).
- An applicant desiring to transfer from another nursing program into the Mercer nursing program can possibly receive credit for nursing electives only (2 semester hours) provided a "B" grade or higher was earned.
Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA, science GPA and transfer GPA: Applicants may be considered for admission if they do not have the minimum 3.0 GPA or the minimum TEAS composite score (76%) on a case by case basis.