Campus Visits and Information Sessions for all Programs
+At this time, all Information Sessions will be conducted online.+
BSN- Traditional Prelicensure Track
- Friday, November 20, 2020 | 1:00pm
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 |12:00pm
- Friday, January 29, 2021 | 1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 | 12:00pm
- Friday, February 19, 2021 | 1:00pm
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 12:00pm
- Friday, March 12, 2021 | 1:00pm
CLICK HERE to register for one of the above Information Sessions!
RN-BSN Completion Track For Registered Nurses only
If you would like to schedule an one-on-one advising appointment or transcript evaluation, click here: https://connect.mercer.edu/portal/transcript_evaluation_friday.
ABSN- 2nd Degree Accelerated Track
Check back soon for dates and times.
MSN, DNP, BSN-DNP, PhD Information sessions
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 | 1:00pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 1:00pm
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 1:00pm
Click here to register for one of the above information sessions.
Transcript Evaluation Appointments
Would you like an unofficial evaluation to help determine your standing for the traditional BSN or RN-BSN program? Schedule an appointment for one of the following dates by clicking here: https://connect.mercer.edu/portal/transcript_evaluation_friday.
- Friday, November 13, 2020
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Friday, January 22, 2021
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Friday, February 12, 2021
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Friday, March 5, 2021
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus, Atlanta
On-site Information Sessions are held on the Cecil B. Day Mercer Atlanta Campus. Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using a GPS, they often direct a person "around" campus but not "into" campus. Please consider downloading a map from the links below. If you should get lost, please contact campus police at: (678) 547-6358.