Living Accommodations Atlanta Campus
- Housing on the Cecil B. Day campus consists of apartment-style units that are fully furnished.
- These units are newly built and offer basic cable, local telephone service and Internet connection. One, two, and four-bedroom apartments are available, each offering private bedrooms.
- Two-bedroom units have two bathrooms; four-bedroom units also have two bathrooms.
- The kitchen has a refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal. There is also a living room in the center of each apartment.
- Laundry facilities are available in each building. All utilities are included in the monthly rent, including local telephone service and Internet access.
- Housing is in close proximity to the Sheffield Student Center, the wellness and recreation center, as well as the library and the College of Nursing.
Orientation is an important time for Georgia Baptist College of Nursing, and it is expected that all students will attend. A good beginning is the foundation of a productive college experience, and the nursing orientation is designed to give students all the information they need to be successful.
- Students are encouraged to become involved in the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing and the community through a variety of activities. Several student organizations are active on campus. Students serve on a number of College committees, giving students a voice in the operation of the College.
- Student organizations provide opportunities for both participation and leadership. Current organizations include: Student Government Association (SGA), Georgia Baptist Association of Nursing Students (GBANS), Baptist Student Union (BSU), Student Ambassadors, Pi Gamma, and Phi Kappa Phi. Students are also represented on the following committees: Academic Integrity Council, Judicial Affairs, Jesse Mercer Stewards, and the Atlanta Student Advisory Council.. Prelicensure nursing students are all members of the National Student Nurses Association. Opportunities to attend state, regional, and national conventions are available, as well as officer positions within each level of the Association.