Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The undergraduate program is comprised of two tracks, both culminating in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and preparing graduates to continue their education at the master's level. Which track a student pursues is determined by her or his previous academic preparation. Ready for a campus visit? CLICK HERE
- The prelicensure track is designed for students who are not yet licensed nurses. This track is offered on the Atlanta campus of Mercer University. Satisfactory completion of the prelicensure track and approval from a state board of nursing entitles the graduate to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). A successful NCLEX-RN exam score leads to licensure as a registered nurse prepared for general practice in hospitals, community agencies, and other health care environments.
- The RN-BSN Completion Track is for Registered Nurses (RNs) who graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program and met the following conditions:
- Successfully completed the National Council Licensure Exam for RNs (NCLEX-RN)
- Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of Georgia with an unencumbered RN license.
- Applicants with RN licensure and/or residency outside of the state of eorgia may be considered for admission on an individual basis in accordance with the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement.
Interested? Click here to apply Now!
For more information contact:
Office of Admissions
Phone: 678-547-6700 or 478-301-6700